Antenna Systems Solutions (ASYSOL), strives to lead in the invention, development and manufacture of the RF industry's most advanced antenna systems, including antenna metrology, antenna development, microwave components, automation and software.
We translate these advanced technologies into value for our customers through our professional solutions, services, consultancy, professional training and valued employees worldwide.
With over 30 years of experience, in addition to antenna metrology systems, Antenna Systems Solutions offers its customers a full lifecycle capability for the production of customised antennas. State of the art tools are used in the design and simulation process, culminating in a first class production facility to guarantee overall quality.
ASYSOL is committed to delivering innovation, outstanding service and value for money . These customer commitments represent our dedication to putting customers first. They are also an acknowledgement of our responsibilities as a system supplier and producer of antenna metrology systems.
ASYSOL has a wide customer base covering industries such as defence, aerospace, government and education, a representative list is shown below:
Antenna Systems Solutions is a Celestia Technologies Group Company
- ASYSOL Expands Senior Management Team
- ASYSOL Awarded Major Contract for the supply of an Antenna Test Facility for a wireless service provider in France
- ASYSOL Selected by KTH (Sweden) for the Supply of a Turn Key Spherical Near-field System
- ASYSOL Selected by UAB (Spain) for the Supply of a Spherical Near-field System
- Tula State University (Russia) selects ASYSOL for the supply of a 2m Quiet Zone Compact Antenna Test Range
We’re very pleased with our chamber. The design was tailored closely to our needs and offers a great facility for our university and for external clients. The training and support has also proved very helpful. Dr John Batchelor (University of Kent - UK)